Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family Golf

This year was my parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary.  It's amazing.  So many couples don't reach this milestone.  Whitney and Kime came up from Dallas and we all went to eat at Abuelo's.  Then we went shoe shopping.  Then we played minature golf.  It was really fun.  My dad beat Jackie by 1 stroke, again.  Poor Jackie, just can't seem to beat him at golf!




We all laughed and waited.  It took us a while to play, but it was fun.  We played in the dark with glow in the dark balls and black lights. 

The best part was watching Taylor.  She wanted to do it all by herself.  She actually played most of the holes.  A few times she picked up the ball with her hands.  She got some new shoes and just HAD to wear them.  She's a really good girl, who cares if she doesn't always match perfectly?
The part you can't hear is Taylor saying, "I can do it myself Granddad, I don't need your help!"  She's so independent.  Drives me crazy sometimes, but it's also one of my favorite things about her!!

Taylor loves her Chickie!  She is so spoiled! 
Taylor got kinda tired, so Whitney tried to play golf with a three year old girl on her shoulders.  Needless to say, she didn't win.  We all laughed though!!

Happy Anniversary, Here's to another 30 years!!

No comments: