Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cookie Time!!

Today was another Sick day for Taylor.  We worked hard on cleaning her room and sorting through her clothes and getting the too small stuff out.  She worked so hard and did everything I asked her to do!  So, we decided to do something fun!  Make cookies! 
She was sneaking bites of the dough.  She did a great job rolling out the dough and cutting the shapes.

See that smile?  That's how I know we are making a good decision about me staying home!

Cookies after they were cut, baked, but before the icing!


We made flowers, hearts, and Gingerbread boys.  Guess I need to get some more cookie cutters that aren't Christmas-themed!

She had a great time and did a great job icing the cookies!  They turned out good and suprisingly we didn't make too much of a mess.  We did lick the icing a few times!


Taylor's work in progress!

Final product!  Of course her cookies had to have sprinkles!  I can't wait to taste one!

No comments: