Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scissors DRAMA!

Yesterday was a peaceful, relaxing day until about 2:15.  I walked into Taylor's room to make sure she was following directions and was sleeping.  I opened the door, and saw her bed was covered with brown HAIR!!  My eyes just about popped out of my head!  She had cut her hair!!
When she looked in the mirror, she started crying.  I told her we were going to have to cut her hair and she started crying harder. She kept saying, "I don't want to look like a boy!  I don't want to wear headbands, I want to wear bows!"  At that point, I started laughing like crazy!  I think every little girl does this to her hair at some point.  We did learn a big lesson though, no scissors.

My dear friend Carrie saved the day and fixed her all up!  She met us at her shop and Taylor did great!  She did ask Carrie to make sure and not cut her hair to look like her Daddy's. 

The new doo!  I think it looks pretty cute, and a lot healthier!

On a side note, while we were getting Taylor's hair cut she saw a picture of Elvis Presley and asked, "Is that Justin Beiber?"  WHAT??!!?!?!? NO!  That's Elvis.  So, did my grandparents feel about Elvis the way I feel about Justin Beiber?  Probably so!  Still it was funny!

No comments: